Keypoint offers a social, happy and collegiate environment with a distinct absence of internal competition and politics.
How have we achieved this?
- We have done away with billable hour targets, budgets and revenue expectations
- We have established a flat, collegiate organisation;
- We provide a highly rewarding remuneration structure which is 100% equal and gender-neutral;
- We empower lawyers to make all key business decisions affecting their practice;
- We offer complete flexibility over where lawyers chose to work.
The result is an open and transparent workplace which is non-hierarchical and inclusive.
From inception, it has been our goal to build a strong culture that values teamwork, collaboration, and meaningful relationships. We have achieved this by providing centralised offices, and by regularly bringing our team together throughout the year to participate in insightful CPD days, productive business development meetings, targeted networking opportunities and relaxed social gatherings.
Although all our events, meetings and initiatives are voluntary – we are a firm that is focused on freeing lawyers after all – we enjoy high levels of engagement from our team of like-minded lawyers.